Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Collection of Personal Information
1 Personal Information You Provide. We may collect the following personal information that you provide to us to obtain our products or services, when you use the Site, and when you contact us for support in relation to our products and services:
2. Personal Information Collected Automatically. When you visit our Site, click on a link contained on our Site, in an email sent to you, or in a notice presented to you, or otherwise engage with us through digital channels, we may collect information relating to your device such as IP Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, MAC addresses, traffic data, location data, your login information, time-zone setting, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, wireless carrier, manufacturer and model, weblogs, cookies and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
3. Personal Information Received from Third Parties. We may also receive personal information about you from third parties, such as our business partners, clients, vendors, subsidiaries and affiliates, data providers, marketing partners, and publicly-available sources, such as social media platforms. If you are the representative of a business we interact with (for example an employee or representative of a customer, partner, client, supplier, or vendor), that business may provide us with information about you such as name, email address, job title, role within organization, address and telephone number.
4. Sensitive Personal Information. We ask you not provide us any sensitive personal information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation (including without limitation, any patient data or donor information etc.) via our Site or within any communications shared with us. we do not have any obligations to you to check for such sensitive personal information or to remove such sensitive personal information.
5. Business to Business. We assume that all personal information collected by us relates to your business contact details and that all communications between you and us are "business to business" not "business to consumer". If you believe that this is not the case for you or you are in a jurisdiction where your opt in consent is specifically required for us to market our own or third party goods and services to you in a business to business capacity, please let us know by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
6. Children's Privacy. We do not knowingly collect personal information through our Site from persons under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 you must leave this Site immediately. Fraudulent use of this Site may make you subject to civil or criminal sanctions.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information we obtain to:
Disclosure of Personal Information
Service Providers. We share personal information with third parties and individuals who perform functions on our behalf and help us run our business. For example, service providers help us perform Site hosting, email service, cloud service, online file storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, data analysis, marketing, product shipping, package delivery, mail, invoice management, payment processing, and other purposes. You may receive emails from these third party service providers regarding product shipping, invoices, and payment processing.
Security of Personal Information
While we maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect your personal information against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized access, disclosure, or use, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Your communications may route through several countries before being delivered, may be intercepted by third parties and may not always reach the intended recipient. We cannot accept responsibility for any such unauthorized access or loss of personal data that is beyond our control. Personal information that is located on the outside of a package or letter may be visible to others.
Notice to California Residents
Our users who are California residents have the right to request and to obtain information about categories of your personal information that we have collected and handled in the prior 12 months, and to request that we delete any personal information we have collected from or about you, subject to applicable restrictions detailed in California Consumer Privacy Act. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
6044 Cornerstone Ct W, Suite C
San Diego, CA 92121